Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Welcome!

This is my new blog! I hope you all enjoy reading whatever nonsense I decide to write about. I will write about the following:

  • Anxiety
  • My journey through anxiety, counselling and depression
  • My spiritual journey
  • Reviews on films, books, tv shows, theatre, beauty and food
  • Insightful views on any random points
  • PCOS
It may seem a bit doom and gloom, but I know, from experience, reading blogs from people going through the same things has really helped me. I hope that by writing my views and experiences it may help someone else. I will try and make it light hearted where I can! 

Well, I look forward to hearing your views on my posts. 

Much love,

Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Eat Shop Save

My mum purchased this book before she went away so I was left with the job of looking through it and finding recipes for us. I am so glad sh...